The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Commencing Commencement

My baby sister, Jessie, graduated from High School today! I can’t believe she is that old…I can’t believe I am that old! What really made me feel old was when I was deciding what to get her for a present, I thought I would head down to BYU to get her the big, cool notebooks I liked to take notes in and keep papers in when I was in college. I then realized that people don’t take notes on paper anymore and she’ll just be taking her laptop to class with her. . . I’m like a freakin’ grandma!

I want to let my Jessers know how much I love and appreciate her. I am so proud of her. She is going to go very far in this world. I’m glad she’ll be at the Y and I’ll still get to play with her. Love you babe!

Stay cool and have a good summer!!


2 comments:

Alex said...

Whoa... what makes me feel old is remembering how little she was when WE were in college and drove up to Missoula to visit your family!!!! She's that old now, what?!?!

Allyx and Dan said...

HAGS!Stay Sweet!