The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, September 18, 2009

Bell Canyon

This summer Brian and I decided we wanted to go hiking. So about once a week-ish we would drop the girls off at my parents and head up the mountains.

One of our favorite hikes we found was the Bell Canyon Trail up off Wasatch. You start in the middle of some condos but once you’ve been going for about 20 minutes you walk up over this hump and all the sudden THIS is what you see:






It is beautiful. As we hiked around more we got some beautiful views of the salt lake valley. THIS is why I love living here and never want to leave!





3 comments:

Alex said...

I am SO-O jealous right now!!! I miss the mountains SO much, argh!!! Please blow them a kiss for me? ;)

Doug and Lisa said...

I think I've been there. When Doug and I first started "hanging out" a whole bunch of us in our student ward went on a short hike somewhere. I remember it starting by some houses and then we ended at a lake (just like your picture). Anyway, I've never found out where that place was and because Doug and I are married now (and it was one of the first activities we shared together) I'd love to know where it's at. If you get a sec, could you add to your post how to get there? Thanks! Looks like you had a ton of fun. Next time I want to see pictures of you jumping in the water....hahaha

Tyler & Michelle said...

I think I am living in the wrong state. that is gorgeous. You can't hike in texas without passing out and getting heat stroke.