The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, May 4, 2009

What Makes a Sick Little Girl Happy???

Poor Kaitlyn is feeling under the weather.NO, its not the Swine Flu. :) We've spent the last 2 days lying around cuddled up so she can get her rest and get better.
So what movie is it that makes her feel the happiest? Well its Edward of course! (Edward is was Kaitlyn calls Twilight) All I've heard all day besides "hold me" is "I want to watch Edward!" Brian might be thinking its time for him to stay home with the kids and have me go back to work...... not a chance bud! :)



6 comments:

the watkins said...

That is too cute and funny.

Glad its not the swine :)

I am super glad you are my new VT partner.

Stephanie said...

She is a girl after my own heart. I know that whenever I'm sick all I want is Edward. I hope she feels better soon.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

That's nice that she enjoys the shows you watch! Porter only likes a few select shows, boring! Only a few more days until this baby girl comes. I am DYING to see her and to know her name. (I am so obsessed with hearing new baby's names!)

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh kaitlyn is so cute. i hope she gets better soon. i'm so excited for you to have your little girl SO SOON!!! i can't wait to see pictures and hear her name. good luck with everything. i miss you! i'm coming in june so i want to see you for sure when i'm there.
love, tam

Alex said...

AWESOME!!! You're raising her well! :) Hope she gets feeling better soon!!! (((Hugs)))

Allyx and Dan said...

my poor little kailtyn is sick?! oh no. I'm glad she has already learned that Edward can cure anything. love you. can't wait to see you next week when Allyx Jr comes! (seriously that has a nice ring to it)