The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Green Thumbs & Great Moms!

Saturday we got our gloves on and got the garden planted! (Really Brian got it planted but I was a very good supervisor!) I'm so excited to have all our yummy vegetables this summer.

We even had a picnic together in the beautiful weather!
I finally got my flower pot planted (after two summers of leaving it empty)! Hopefully it will look better in a few weeks when flowers actually start growing....

Sunday we had a wonderful Mother's Day. Brian was so sweet and got up super early to make me french toast and strawberries. Mmmmmm! After church we stopped by to see both our mom's. We are so lucky to have such wonderful mothers who do so much for us!

4 comments:

Tyler & Michelle said...

I need to get my butt in gear and do a garden. It's on my list. I will call you for pointers... I do not have a green thumb at all!

You look great!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

OH my GOODNESS FRIDAY!!!! I have been thinking of you this last week and keep telling myself I need to call and see when this little lady is coming!!! I am beyond excited to see her. I am coming to Utah on JULY 1st and will be there the entire month and I want to hold this girl at least a week of it! I can't wait to hear from you this weekend. LOVE YA!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

We can't seem to get anything to grow in our backyard. Maybe if I put a little bit more time into it.
your looking way cute. How much further do you have?

Kara said...

My, how ambitious! The week before your induction date to plant a garden!! Good on ya. Congrats on your new baby girl. Tyler said she was cute :)