The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend my cousin Celeste got married. Her wedding was beautiful and it was so fun to hang with all my family and cousins.
Here is Kaitlyn getting DOWN & FUNKY at the wedding (and me attempting to get down with my big ol' belly! How embarrassing...)
Family Pic

Just a cute picture!

All the gals! I just love my cousins.
da BOYS
The Bride, Celeste, with her faves McCall & Allyx


2 comments:

sara elizabeth said...

Hey! Will you send me some of your pics from the wedding... my camera was dead. lame.
loves.

Alex said...

Not embarrassing- way CUTE!!! Love the shaking baby bump! SO excited to see princess #2!!! :) Hope the pregnancy is treating you well! Love ya!