The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, March 2, 2009

Piggytails!

When I was pregnant the first time and found out I was having a girl, one of the things I was most excited for was PIGTAILS! I think they are so blasted cute on little girls. (especially on little girls with cheeks which I KNEW my daughters were destined to have!) Well, it’s been over two years of waiting but Kaitlyn’s hair is FINALLY long enough to get them into two teeny-weeny piggytails. I just love it!


10 comments:

cody+sara said...

oh how I love little pig tails! She sports them well. E said he wants to play with K soon!
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I remember the first time I got Sierra's hair in pigtails, one of the most exciting moments of being a mom! She's adorable, Erin!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE pigtails, and I am so happy that your waiting is finally over :) Kaitlyn, you are too darn cute!!

BriANDaleen said...

She is so cute! And congrats on the upcoming baby girl! (I know, I'm kinda late;). Any names picked out yet?

Kara said...

:) so cute!

Alex said...

LOVE it!!! :)

Blackham Family said...

She is adorible

The Brande Bunch said...

so cute!!! I just want to squeeze her! By the way I about died at the twilight pictures you emialed me! HOLY COW!!! WOW!

Tyler & Michelle said...

How cute! I remember my mom doing piggy tails on me all the time. I love it and it's a must have if you are a girl. You just have to have them!

Wendy said...

Good reading this posst