The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkins!

Last Monday we took a trip to the pumpkin patch! Kaitlyn had so much fun running around yelling “Punkin! Punkin!”

COUSINS!


Papa with his girls
Allyx found the pumpkin-love of her life



Tonight we carved our pumpkins. Kaitlyn is pretty funny and HATES getting dirty so we had a rough time getting her to get her hands in the mess but we still had a fun time!





Here are our pumpkins! Kaitlyn’s happy face, my silly face, and Brian’s pirate!


4 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

She is so cute! I love going to the pumpkin patch! Hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to find out what you are having!

I am going private this weekend so if you still want to view our blog leave your email on my blog.

The Oborn Family said...

LOVE the pumpkin carving . . . I notice that Kaitlyn had her baby doll around to help with the carving. She is going to be a great big sister!! Way to go with the pumpkin guts while prego, I had a SUPER hard time with it last year. LOVE YOU!!

Laura Chapman said...

Looks like so much fun! I hope you're doing well.

Chelli said...

Glad to see you had a great Halloween! Congrats on the upcoming baby! That is so exciting.