The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, October 27, 2008

Oborn Halloween Party

Saturday we went up to Halloween party with my cousins. We had a blast and may I just say that I have quite a creative family. . .the costumes were awesome!

Brian & I went as. . . eachother!
Our SWEET little scarecrow!
My Dad, Clark Kent himself
Kallie & Keith went as Adam & Eve....Adam & Eve late in life that is....
Cody & Sara are VERY tired parents!
Cody & Sara's little Easton was just SO adorable as Disco Man!
Dane & Tamara went as bananas to compliment their little monkey!
Cute Monkey Camryn!
Allyx & Dan as Thing 1 & Thing 2
Chase & Katie went ALL OUT! They were iPod commercials...they were awesome!
All the kiddos!
This was the treat Sara brought...I heard it actually tasted pretty good but my pregnant gag-reflexes didn't allow me to even look at it very often let alone eat it!
We decorated with some headstones...this was Brian's!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Can I just say, WOW! I LOVE that Brian has your Twilight book, lol. And your family is SO creative - the costumes are great :D

the watkins said...

so fun. I was trying to figure out why Brian had shaved... love Kaitlyn's little outfit!

Esther said...

Great costumes! Kaitlyn is the cutest scarecrow!
Your other family members had some fun one too :)

Tyler & Michelle said...

You guys look like you had fun. You are all so creative!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I love the scarcrow costume. It's way cute.

Margetts Fam said...

That is hilarious! Your costumes are the best! I am so glad I can check out your blog now! Your family is hilarious. I thought you and Brian had the best but then I think the ipod couple wins! See you soon!

KO said...

Thanks for helping put the party all together. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone!

stevenjared0853 said...

Wow! What a fantastic idea. All of you look amazing in these costumes. It is so much different than usual. I am also hosting the Halloween party this time and I would love to do something like this. I have already started looking for rental spaces for parties.