The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, January 27, 2012

Harry Potter Land

So definitely one of the highlights for me was going to Universal Studios to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  Harry Potter!!!! I was so happy the whole time.  Definitely one of my nerdiest moments, but I don't care, it was awesome.

Hogwarts Castle
 Hagrid's Hut
 Gilderoy Lockhart....*swoon*
 Zonkos
 Butterbeer, sooo yummy!!!
 Sirius!

 I'm glad Brian's sisters, Lisa and Krissy, were there to be nerdy with me.




 Hermione's dress
 Oh my heck, it was like I was there! The portraits moved and everything!
 Professor Dumbledore's office
 The Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom
 The sorting hat
 Eating at the Three Broomsticks...the Three Broomsticks, me, eating there!
 Wands

5 comments:

Whittney and Ryan said...

Shut up right now! You went to HP World, I am so very jealous! These pictures are awesome, looks like you had a great time :)

BriANDaleen said...

That's so awesome! I totally want to go there someday!

the watkins said...

Soooo Jealous!!!!

Jessica said...

That IS awesome! I didn't realize it was so big! Definitely jealous.

Hope said...

Erin! That looks SO fun! I'm very jealous. So is Macie. She just wants to keep looking at the pictures of your girls and the princesses. She thinks we need to go there...tomorrow. And she really wants to come visit. One day...right? We miss you guys!