The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Carving-inator!

Last night we did some pumpkin carving!  Really, Brian did most of the carving...the girls weren't too keen on the idea of sticking their hands in the mushy stuff!  They still had fun though!


 Brian did a great job!  His Doofenshmirtz (from Phineas & Ferb) pumpkin turned out AWESOME!!!!
 Kaitlyn and I decided to paint our pumpkins. 

I love Halloween!

2 comments:

Allyx and Dan said...

ah I love Brians pumpkin! That is awesome. We normally paint ours too... like zombies. And then shoot them. :)

cody+sara said...

ha! looking at the pic of yours and Kaitlyn's pumpkins, they look pretty good sized... until you put them next to Brian's. pics are so deceiving.
miss you guys.
xo