The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Cookies!

Kaitlyn and I had a great day together.  We made Halloween cookies!  This is fast becoming a tradition for the two of us.  Kaitlyn absolutely loves making sugar cookies, rolling out the dough, using the cookie cutters, and of course...THE FROSTING!  Each major holiday I've been finding fun cookie cutters and we spend a day making festive cookies. 
Today we made ghosts, pumpkins, and bats!  It was very fun and we both had tummy aches by the end from all the licks of frosting and eating the "broken" cookies. 



6 comments:

Heidi said...

you are such a cute mommy. that family picture at the pumpkin patch is SO super cute! would love to see you guys soon!

Tyler & Michelle said...

Yum! They look so good and I want one.

Doug and Lisa said...

I'm impressed! They look so perfect. Also, I love Kaitlyn's apron. She is so cute in it.

the watkins said...

Your cookies are so cute. Sorry to bore you with my orange circles :(

Laura Chapman said...

So cute! They look really good too! What a fun tradition.

Allyx and Dan said...

my fav is the pumpkin with the side smile. he just has a mischevious look about it him that I dont trust.