The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, September 13, 2010

Kailtyn's First Day of Dance!

Last Friday Kaitlyn had her first dance class.  She was soooo excited!  I admit I was pretty excited too. ( To be honest, I've been waiting for this day for about 4 years, since I found out I was pregnant with a little girl!)  Kaitlyn sometime stepped aways from the other girls to twirl on her own, but she had a great time and can't wait to go back each week. 

Here she is ready to go!
 Kaitlyn is in class with her good friend Mia!  (they are only 4 months apart...man I have short kids!) 
If there is a camera out, Hailey is all over it!  She gets right in front of me and just grins till I finally take a picture of her.  So, after getting some pics of Kaitlyn in her tights, I had to get some of smiley here. 

3 comments:

KO said...

I'd be the same way if I had a girl... counting down the days until dance! She looks darling!

Heidi said...

okay, now I can't wait for this day with Jacie!!! That is too cute.

Tyler & Michelle said...

Adorable little girls. I love the little ballerina.