The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, September 24, 2010

Bring on the Ninja Turtle Underoos!!!

Finally!  We had our ultrasound today and in 20 more weeks, a baby BOY will be joining our family!  We are sooo excited.  We would’ve been so happy with another little girl too (we think we make cute ones) but it’ll be so fun to have a boy!   Everything else looked good too, and from what they could tell he is strong and healthy and likes to kick my bladder…a lot! 
Oh and, Kaitlyn has informed us that we need to name her new baby brother: Gaston. . . I guess that’s better than “the Beast”

I would like to dedicate this song to Brian!

9 comments:

Alex said...

Awwww, a little bitty boy!!! That's SO exciting! Can't wait to "meet" him! ;)

KO said...

HOOORRRAAAYYYY!!! Boys are so fun!

Danelle said...

I am soo excited for you !!! Welcome to the boy club!! I secretly wanted a girl for my last but both are so much fun!!!!

BriANDaleen said...

Congrats on finally getting your boy! I love having a boy, so fun!

Tamara Jacobs said...

congratulations!!!
that is so much fun!!!

Laura Chapman said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I love that song. I had never heard it before but it fits perfectly for my husband and little boy too! I already have my hands full with him and he's just barely turning 1!! Hope you're feeling great!

Jane Bauman said...

Congratulations!!! A little boy will be perfect :)

The Brande Bunch said...

Yay Yay Yay!!!!! So excited for you guys:) can't wait to see what he will look like!!!!

Talia Jensen said...

Congrats Erin! I am excited for you! I'm sure you wll make cute boys too :)