The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fun at the Aquarium!

Wednesday night My sister-in-law and I took our girls to the Aquarium. It was soooo fun!!! Kaitlyn was completely enthralled with everything she saw, and I was pretty fascinated too.

This picture does NOT show just how cool these Jelly fish were.  The way they glowed was awesome!

This was my favorite fish

Kaitlyn's favorite fish...Nemo of course!


You were allowed to touch these bad boys...she was too scared....I don't blame her, I was too scared too!


She did like touching the star fish though

The Penguins were SWEET!  Way better than the ones at the zoo.




Cute Cousins!  Camryn & Kaitlyn



More Cute Cousins!  Hailey & McKenzie
(They weren't as excited as the other two...) 

2 comments:

cody+sara said...

looks like you had fun! Do you have a membership there? If so, let's go back sometime.
xo

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

HeY we just went there for the first time a few weeks ago and my mom bought us a membership. So anytime you want to go back give me a call!!!
p.s. I loved the jelly fish too!!!