The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Celebrations

 Easter was wonderful!  This was Hailey's first, and she had lots of fun playing with eggs and spreading jelly beans all over the carpet!  Kaitlyn was so excited to see if the Easter Bunny had come and was such a crack-up looking for her basket.  

After finding our baskets and eggs I tried to explain to Kaitlyn the true meaning of Easter and how we needed to make sure we remembered Jesus that day. She said "okay" and then quickly ran off to eat candy and play with her new Belle doll and look at her movie....I guess and need to talk about the true meaning of Easter BEFORE bunny stuff next year


Even Mom and Dad got a basket this year! I made Brian go search for it....tee hee :)

3 comments:

Alex said...

SO cute!!! I can't wait do do this with my kids, it looks like a blast! But question.... you waited for the Easter Bunny to bring you New Moon?!?! Now that is some patience!!! ;)

cody+sara said...

Oh how I LOVE your girls!! Glad we got to see you. Let's not wait so long next time.
xo

Jami Nato said...

adorable family...thanks for checking out our blog!

i swear my husband knows everyone...geez. ha.