The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, December 28, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas

Well, the jolly old man made it down the chimney and was very nice to these two crazy girls at our house! We had such a wonderful Christmas. I've always loved this holiday, but having kids has increased the joy the season brings me ten-fold! I love watching their eyes light up and the excitement of Christmas morning.

What are big sisters for if not to help unwrapping presents!




The one time a year mom is okay with messes. . .
As fun as the gifts and Santa are, I'm so grateful for my family and that we can be reminded of what is really important in life and celebrate the true meaning of Christmas together. I'm so thankful for my Savior and this time of year when we can remember His birth and the wonderful gifts He has given us. I know Christ lives and loves me!

3 comments:

the watkins said...

I love your fireplace! It is so festive. I also love your girls together. They are such cute little sisters. Glad you guys had a good Christmas.

PS I can't believe your new nephew was so big, your sis. in law is tiny! Very cute baby.

Allyx and Dan said...

I LOVE the fireplace! and TV! It looks soooo good. I wanna see in it real life. You babies are hilarious. also... i was looking at all your posts and I'm very impressed with your cupcake cake. Nice work.

Alex said...

OH MY GOSH that picture of the 2 of them on the couch is just to die for! Those smiles!!! Don't you just want to gobble them up?!?! ;) Glad you had a great Christmas!!! Love ya!