The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!

Last Friday was Kaitlyn’s THIRD birthday! I can’t believe how quickly time flies. I remember when I was younger time seemed to go by so slow, each school year dragged on forever and all I wanted was for time to speed up so I could get older. Now I am older and time seems to be racing by me and all I want is for it to slow down so my little girls can stay little forever!

To celebrate the big day I took katilyn to see a movie. Just mom and Kaitlyn. We don’t get to do much just us anymore, so this was a fun outing for us. We went and saw Princess and the Frog. It was pretty cute. Kaitlyn wa hilarious and kept getting out of her chair to dance to the songs!

That night we had a little Tinkerbell party!

This is the cupcake cake I made Happy Birthday Princess!

4 comments:

the watkins said...

Your cake turned out so cute. I can't believe what a big girl Kaitlyn is. I think it's funny she tries to play with Kaden.

Stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAITLYN!!!!
And I LOVE that cake too, GREAT job :)

Stephanie said...

That was such a fun party! Kaitlyn is such a pretty princess. Ok so in the "my,my computer" picture I thought I was leaning out of the picture. HAHA! Who knew I was completely in it? Oh well! Thanks for making those cupcakes, They were amazing!

Esther said...

What a darling Princess! Happy birthday Kaitlyn!