The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Don't do Nerd Half Way

It’s true, I am a HUGE nerd! There are multiple reasons for this fact but one of them is Harry Potter. I LOVE the Harry Potter books. I love them so much that if I think too hard about the fact that there really is no Hogwarts and I can’t ever go there, I get sad. I love the movies too, not as much as the books but still a lot. My siblings and cousins got all dressed up Tuesday night and went to see the midnight showing of the sixth Harry Potter movie. Holy Crap I LOVED it!!! It is my favorite movie in the series by far. I was sooooo tired the next day, but it was totally worth it.
I love that I have family members that share in my nerdiness. we had so much fun and I can’t wait till the seventh movie comes out! Aaagghhhhhhh! Too far away!!!!!!!
Group Gryffindor is off!
Dan & Allyx...I mean, Ron & Hermione
Jessie went as Tonks. (You'll have to have read the books to really get her outfit, but it's awesome!)

I wish you could see Taylor's shirt better, but it said "Fancy a Snog"
My family makes me smile...

Jordan Commons was turned into a magical village!
Erin, Kallie, Allyx, & Jessie
Jake & Stephanie are my HP insperation!



9 comments:

KO said...

I was thinking about you guys the whole day. Chase and I got to see it and yes, there were girls crying at the end. I wasn't sure why I wasn't all emotional. Guess I have to read the books and enter the nerd club. Good movie nonetheless. Love your family!

cody+sara said...

Erin! Could you be any nerdier?? HA! I love you! Looks like you guys had a total party. I would be willing to cave and read the books if I am guaranteed I can join in on the fun next time. ;)
miss you guys.

BriANDaleen said...

So jealous!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

I think Tonks takes it for best costume. But Ron comes in a close second!!!!
Thanks for the fun morning!

the watkins said...

Wow... that's about all I have to say.

Stephanie said...

That was so much fun! I can't wait for the next one! We have to wait a year and a half. But we have New Moon to keep us excited! hehe

Leslie said...

I LOVE IT! I wish I could have gotten Tay to dress up with me, but there was no way :). We didn't make it until Thursday night but it was SO awesome!! And LOVED the New Moon Preview on the big screen!!!

The Oborn Family said...

Dane and I were there in spirit, but totally lame like old people for not coming. You guys looked AWESOME!!!

Tracie said...

I'll be sure not to let Dan see this post, because you will never hear the end of it!! You are so much fun, and really we are just jealous that we aren't so young anymore.