The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, June 26, 2009

It doesn't get cuter than this...

My girls keep me entertained and uplifted every day! This first video is of Kaitlyn, this girl loves to sing and loves to perform! (I’m dumb and can’t figure out how to flip the video around, sorry!)


The other night I was soooo sick! Brian was out of town and I was suffering from a 102.3* fever and thought I was dying. While I was waiting for my parents to get there to take care of me I laid on my bed and just had Hailey laying next to me. As I laid there sobbing, Hailey rolled herself over and grabbed on to me and cuddled there till my parents got there. It was so sweet! (this was taken on my cell phone, so the picture kind of stinks, but its still cute!)

Here’s another cute snapshot of my sweet gals!

10 comments:

cody+sara said...

So sweet! I love Kaitlyn's ABC's. Too cute.

Laura Chapman said...

You have two sweet, beautiful girls. I hope you're feeling better now!

Stephanie said...

I am SO sorry that you were that sick :( The video of Kaitlyn is TOO cute and the picture of them together is adorable!! I really hope you are feeling better...

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

SO CUTE ERIN!! Oh my goodness I only wish Porter would sing the ABC's all I get out of him is ABC..LMNOP. The kid can count backwards and forwards(literally) all day long. But no such luck with the ABC's. That just means we need to hang out with Kaitlyn and learn them!!! I will be there on Wed. the 1st! I want to come and see those little girls ASAP (you too!)
P.S. Sorry you were so sick. NO FUN!

Dane & McCall said...

Oh my heck, Kaitlyn singing...so STINKING cute! I just want to squeeze her. I can't wait to meet little Hailey too! LoVeS!

Tyler & Michelle said...

I am glad your parents could come take care of you! What cute girls!

P.s. The word below is farkings.... kind of funny.

TLJ said...

your girls are adorable. i'm so sorry you were sick. i hope you are feeling better now. that pic of hailey snuggling you is so sweet. i am in town for a couple more weeks and am dying to see you and your girls! i will call you sometime later this week and come visit you if that's okay:) (this is tam by the way...i'm logged in as todd..)

Alex said...

Too cute! I love how she says, "thanks!" at the end!!! I hope you're feeling better, so glad you were able to get some help to come over!!! (((Hugs)))

Stephanie said...

I can't stand it anymore, you have the cutest family ever! I have a present for kaitlyn as soon as you all are feeling better! Can't wait to see you again. Feel better soon!

Allyx and Dan said...

teehee i love love love kaitlyn's abcs. and that pick with kaitlyn and hailey is adorable. can hailey say my name yet? keep working on it. love you guys!