The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!

Kaitlyn turns TWO this coming Thursday and the other day we had a party with our family to celebrate. This year was so much fun because, while she didn’t know WHY we were celebrating, she had so much fun opening her presents, being with her cousins, and eating cake! I can’t believe she is two, times goes by so quickly. But these have been the best two years of my life and I can’t wait for the rest!


We had a PRINCESS party!

This is cake I made...its lame but i'm trying to get better!!!

Smiling Birthday Girl!

Camryn's present was eating Kaitlyn's face

Where to begin...???
Kaitlyn LOOOOOVES Ariel!


Ryker & Kaitlyn eating yummy mermaid cake!

Trying out some of her presents!

9 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Happy BIRTHDAY Kaitlyn! I can't believe our babies are 2 years old. She looks so big in these pictures, and I just saw her a month ago. Miss you and Love you.
-Mindi AND boyfriend Porter!!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

I love the cake. It's so adorable.
Thanks for coming to my party. I should have everything on the 15th. I will bring it by then.

Dane & McCall said...

These are so stinking cute!! I'm so impressed with the cake!

the watkins said...

I think the cake looks great. You are such a cute mom! And Kaitlyn looks adorable, as always.

Heidi said...

oh that is so stinkin cute. We are coming to your ward for the blessing today. Can't wait to see everyone.

The Oborn Family said...

Sorry my child tried to eat your child. Really. And the cake was awesome, I would never even attempt. Yea for growing babies - you get to start all over again soon!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Kailtyn! We love you!

KO said...

Wow, two years old already. Time flies.

Stephanie said...

I love the last picture as she is putting lipstick on and wearing sunglasses! She is so grown up but then you hear her cute little squeak of a voice and remember how little she is. She is so adorable. You have a beautiful family!