The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, November 21, 2008

Midnight Premire of TWILIGHT!

The night we’ve all been awaiting FINALLY came! Last night my sisters and cousins went over to Jordan Commons for the Midnight showing of TWILIGHT!!! It…was…AWESOME! We had so much fun and the movie was even better than I thought.

Me, Tam, & Allyx ready to head out
Tam being the great sales girl she is. (We sold our Twilight Charm bracelets and they were a hit!)
Stephanie, Abbey, Angela, Tamara, Me, & Allyx
We can hardley wait!!!!!

2am…we've now seen it! I’m super tired, but the lack of sleep was way worth it!

8 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Once I saw that you updated, I KNEW what it was going to be about!! How fun!! I am super excited to go and see it. I was going to go tonight with some girls from my ward. But surprise, surprise, Jason wants to see it too! And I'm glad to hear it was better than you expected!!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

Hey we were there too. I thought it was good but cheesy in some sopts. but overall good.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm going on Saturday and really excited!

Alex said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED it!!!! I was expecting to be dissapointed but heck no, it was FANTASTIC! (See my blog for my in depth fawning and drooling, LOL)

Stephanie said...

I had so much fun!!! Thanks for coming with me. I went and saw it again with Jake today and I am going tonight with Abbey and my cousin. That is 3 times in 24 hrs!! I am crazy!

Alex said...

DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS ABOUT NEW MOON?!?!?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

KO said...

You gals are hilarious. I've got it on my To-Do list this weekend... Chase will be thrilled:)

The Duncans said...

Fun you guys! I wish I had sisters to oohh and ahhh over edward with. Looks like a blast!