The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Harry Potter Finale

It was a bitter-sweet night last week for the premire of the final Harry Potter movie. I was so excited to finally see it, but also sad that it was going to be over. OF COURSE, my family and friends got all dressed up to go to the midnight showing.  So fun!





 Jake was sooooo scary!

 My sis-in-law Tamara is AWESOME and made all these fun, delicious treats!
 We definitely weren't the only ones at the theater dressed up (not even close) but we definitely drew attention to ourselves!

3 comments:

KO said...

So fun!

the watkins said...

I love it! Your expression totally makes it!

Tracie said...

Those costumes are amazing! I think it is great that you can still be silly!!