The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, February 21, 2011

Iron Chef Tenney!

Who needs a restaurant when Brian and I are in the kitchen!  Last night we were craving burgers.  Not just any burger though...we wanted big, juicy, messy, all out burgers!  BUT, it was Sunday - so Red Robin was out.  So we raided the fridge and made some of the yummiest burgers we've ever had!  I just had to share a picture of our masterpiece.

3 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Mmmmm....preggers Mindi LOVES burgers! Looks tasty and you even have my favorite burger topping, nothing better than guac on a burger!

Laura Chapman said...

Wow, that looks delicious! Now I want a big, juicy, messy, all out burger!! Way to go.

Kara said...

Wow! Now that's a burger!