The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, July 19, 2010

We will soon be outnumbered!

So yep, in just over 6 months Brian and are going to be outnumbered. We are having another baby!!!! We are so thrilled. Kaitlyn (and Hailey too if she knew what was going on) is sooo excited and some days she tells me she REALLY wants another baby sister and some days she tells me she REALLY wants a baby brother. We’ll take either as long the baby is healthy and strong and cuddly like the other two! Baby is due February 8th, so till then I’ll take advantage of having a hand for each kid. Yippee!

14 comments:

Alex said...

If its born on Feb 3rd will you name him/her after me?!?!? ;) Just kidding! SO thrilled for you guys, can't wait to hear more!!! Love ya!

Crystal said...

Congrats!

Allyx and Dan said...

I think you are having both. I can't wait! I especially can't wait to live closer so I can play with all those babies.

KO said...

Yea for babies!! Hope you're feeling well. Congrats!

Krishelle said...

Congrats you guys!! I'm so excited for you! Hope you're feeling well... if you ever need a break, bring the girls on over, I'm sure they'd have lots of fun playing!

cody+sara said...

YES!! We're stoked for you. Three isn't as crazy as everyone makes it out to be, and you've got two little mommies (especially Kaitlyn) who will be eager to help out, I'm sure! Can't wait to hear if baby will be pink or blue.

love you guys!!
xo

Danelle said...

YAY!!! Congrats! Hope your feeling ok and we are so excited for you!

the watkins said...

Brian said he has been praying for twin girls :)

BriANDaleen said...

Congrats! Hopefully you'll get a boy this time ;)

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

ya so exciting congrats.

Jane Bauman said...

CONGRATS to you and Brian!!! I'm so happy for your family. How fun that we cousins are having little babies around the same time!! :)

The Lowmans said...

Congrats! Very exciting :)

Tyler & Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

Valerie Plowman said...

Congrats! That is very exciting! How are you feeling?