The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Hailey!

Remember when a year used to seem like FOREVER??? Not anymore!!! I can’t believe Hailey is already one. I feel like I was just in the hospital with this little one. But, it’s also hard to remember what it was like without her. Hailey is so much fun and has such a personality. We are sooo happy she came to join our family a year ago.

Hailey’s birthday was on Saturday the 15th. We had our families over for a little party for her. I’m not a huge cake fan so I made her a big ol’ cookie cake!
Yay!
Brian did his manly duties very well by grilling up hamburgers for 20 people.

One year ago.....
Happy Birthday our Hailey Jean, we LOVE you!!!!

3 comments:

The Oborn Family said...

I am glad you got some good pics without a naked Camryn in them. :) We love HAILEY!!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

i didn't know her middle name is Jean that is Alyssa middle name too.
I was looking at her on Sunday thinking that she had to be one soon. SHe reminds me of Kaitlyn alot. She is such a beautiful baby.

Tyler & Michelle said...

Oh my. Time flies! What cute girls.