The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, March 19, 2010

A Day in the Sun

You wouldn't know it from the snow we woke up to today, but this week was actually beautiful and very spring-like.  To celebrate, the girls and I went to the park and had a picnic!  I brought a yummy lunch but DID NOT think to bring sunscreen.  Hailey's poor little head got so burned!  

Here is the little smiley tomato

 When I removed her bow I saw how really burned she was!  Oops!!

3 comments:

the watkins said...

what a little sun baby! I love that she now has a perma-bow on her head!

Alex said...

Hey did you hear about SM's new book? (well, short story) It's about Bree, the newborn! Kind of a side story type thing, cool huh?!?! Enjoying your New Moon DVD? I am!!! :)

Allyx and Dan said...

hahah!!!! That is really funny and cute.