The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Once Upon a Time...

Life at our house pretty much consists of princesses, fairies, and dress up! Kaitlyn gets in and out of her different dresses (and accessories) ALL DAY LONG! She loves to watch Belle, Snow White, Jasmine (not Aladdin, its Jasmine!), Sleeping Beauty, Tinkerbell, and of course Ariel. I love that she is so girly.

When she is not playing princess, she is putting her babies to bed, feeding them, putting them in time-out, and changing them. Its pretty darn cute.





I love her "I am a Child of God" crown she made in primary, she wears it all the time!
Kaitlyn also takes it upon herself to teach her baby sister Hailey all she knows...and that includes being LOUD!



5 comments:

Alex said...

Her little funny grins are priceless, LOVE it!!!

Tyler & Michelle said...

I can't believe how big Kaitlyn is. I remember calling you while you were feeding her when she was just a newborn! You sure do have some cute girls. ;-)

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

they are just too cute. I can't wait until my girls like dress up. I think that is what they are getting for their birthdays. They are just so cute.

KO said...

Sisters are the best! What a darling relationship they have!

The Oborn Family said...

That is maybe the cutest video I hae ever seen - I love it!!! I think Camryn has a chance of not being too much of a tomboy like her mom with Kaitlyn as her best cousin!!