The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, August 31, 2009

Pride and Joy

Wakeboarding, snowboarding, basketball, shooting, and now GOLF. Brian has been playing a lot of golf lately and recently he purchased a new set of golf clubs, bag and all. Brian loves his clubs and I have to say I find them pretty spiffy myself. This weekend we took a family outing to Mulligan’s to the driving range. We all had a lot of fun and got to participate, even the girls!








2 comments:

Tyler & Michelle said...

what a cute family. tyler plays golf too. we go to the driving range next to our house, kind of a bad move on my part picking a house next to a driving range... but maybe I get the "best wife" award for that.

Adorable girls!

Dane & McCall said...

Golf is Dane's new passion too!! Boys and their toys..