The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, February 9, 2009

One Fun Trip & One Weird Child

We spent the last week down in St. George. Brian had a conference down there and Kaitlyn and I were lucky enough to get to go with him. We stayed with my Aunt Kim and played and played in the warmer-than-salt lake-weather! I did a horrible job of taking pictures but I did get one of me and my cousin’s wife Milea. Since Milea and I are pregnant (Milea is VERY pregnant) we thought we deserved a pedicure! The little Cantonese man that did our toes was HILARIOUS (hence the sideways picture) so the two of us had a great time being pampered a bit.
Brian didn’t have to work the WHOLE time, so he went shooting with my cousin Jeff and we all went to dinner, played games, and just relaxed. It was just what we needed.
Once we got home we headed straight over to Brian’s family to celebrate his sister’s birthday. We were all talking around the table after dinner and Kaitlyn had been off playing with her cousin Ryker. After awhile she moseyed into all of us looking like this… buck naked (her socks were still on) with a potty seat around her neck and one arm. I don’t know where she learns these things!


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

that sounds like a trip I need! Kaitlyn is so adorable! I love the censored sign!
P.S. I still don't know yet

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Love the Nakey picture!! Hey I have tried to call you a few times. I don't know if you got my message. Call me back sometime, we need to catch up!

the watkins said...

Very cute. Glad you guys had a fun trip... pregnant pedicures are the best!

Stephanie said...

Where did you get the "censored" sticker/tag?? That is just awesome! So glad St. George was fun for all of you :D

Valerie Plowman said...

Sure you don't know Erin. We all know that is how you usually lounge around the house ;)