The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, January 2, 2009

The Verdict is In...

IT'S A GIRL!!!!
This morning we had our 20 week ultrasound and found out that everything looks great and that we will be having ANOTHER little girl join our family. I have to admit that Brian called it this time, I thought we were having a boy but Brian guessed a girl. We are SOOO excited! Kaitlyn will love having another little girl around and decorating their shared room is going to be a lot easier than I thought!
If we keep going like this, our safe will soon be full of these!


18 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats guys!!! That is so exciting!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

YEAH!!! You totally thought it was a boy! I think you are going to have a blast with these two girls! I am so stinking excited for you, and can't wait to hear what you are thinking for names. I will call you soon!

Linsey said...

Congrats! You will have so much fun with two girls!(not that I would know, but I am having lots of fun with two boys!)

Tyler & Michelle said...

How fun!!! Yeah for the baby girl!

RussMo said...

Congrats!! Our little girls can play together!

Alex said...

HOORAY!!! Congrats, that is SO exciting! Glad to hear everything is going well!

Justin and Amy said...

Congratulations you two! I have quickly learned that little girls are the best :) Any name ideas yet?

Justin

Esther said...

Congratulations! Two little girls will be so fun!

Stephanie said...

YAY!!! I'm SO excited for you :)
Sorry, I'm a slacker and just got on here...otherwise I would have congratulated you at church this morning. Kaitlyn will be the best big sister ever and I can't wait!

Blackham Family said...

Congralations that is great.

sara elizabeth said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! I'm excited to see how Kaitlyn will be with her!

KO said...

Your two girls will be the best of friends! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What awesome news!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

how exciting. GOod luck!!!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

how exciting. GOod luck!!!

Valerie Plowman said...

Congrats! What are you going to name her?

Margetts Fam said...

Yeah!!! That is so exciting! They will have so much fun together especially since they will be close in age. Congratulations! I can't believe you are already that far along!

The Lowmans said...

Congrats! What great news. We loved having two of the same gender...like you said, much easier to decorate, reuse clothes, you name it! We're happy for you guys.