The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I've been TAGGED! (Someone save me!!!!)

So i was "Tagged" by my good friend Tam. So, apparently I am supposed to write 6 things about myself. Well, I (Erin) am not that exciting by myself so I thought I would write 6 things about Brian and Kaitlyn as well. So here goes!

ERIN
1. I can read books and watch movies over and over again. Recently I read all 3 Twilight Books and then immediately re-read them all again. I’m a nerd.
2. I don’t like a lot of foods that most would consider “normal”. Some are: Mexican food, vanilla ice cream, chili, mac & cheese, lasagna, anything with red sauce, broccoli, GREEN BEANS, ect. (Brian says there is more, but this does NOT mean I am picky!)
3. I LOVE being a mom. I can’t wait to have a whole house-full of kids.
4. If you want me attention, DON’T poke me.
5. I’m a news junkie. I watch it all day. Recently we got rid of our cable package and I lost the Fox News channel. I’m still trying to get over it, but with continued counseling I think I might be able to pull through.
6. I want to be an artist. I know I’m old, but I’ve been drawing a lot lately and I really would like to take an art class.

BRIAN
1. I like, no…LOVE guns. One day I would like to have a whole room full of guns. For now, I just spend my free time reading up and learning all about guns.
2. My plan before I went on my mission was to come home and become a professional snowboarder. I ended up getting an education and working to provide for my family, but I still love snowboarding and wonder what could have been. . .
3. I think that a shower that takes less than 25 minutes is just not worth it.
4. If I could have any car in the world it would probably be a BMW M5.
5. I like mowing my little lawn and taking care of our garden.
6. If was a superhero I would be ALREADY-DONE-MAN.

KAITLYN
1. I LOVE to watch Finding Nemo.
2. Don’t make me sit still, I just want to walk everywhere!
3. I Love my mom and dad, they take very good care of me.
4. I may be small, but I’ve got big lungs on me and I like everyone to know it.
5. When I grow up I’m going to be a remarkable dancer and an outstanding snowboarder.
6. I’ve got lots of personality and I love to laugh and giggle!

So that's us! Now I am supposed to tag more people. So I tag: The Grundy's, Val, Dane & Tam, Alex, and Linsey

0 comments: